Easy Chicken Chilaquiles Skillet
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 3/4 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles 14.5oz, undrained
- 1 can spicy chili beans 15oz
- 1 1/2 cups frozen gold and white corn
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups tortilla chips, broken up
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
IN medium bowl, combine chicken and garlic salt; toss to coat. Spray large nonstick skillet with PAM. Heat over medium high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir 3-5 minutes or until browned.
ADD tomatoes, beans, corn and water; mix well. Reduce heat to medium low; cover and cook 10 minutes.
ADD Chips; stir gently to mix. Cook 5-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and corn is tender, stirring occasionally.
SPRINKLE with cheese. Cover; cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.