Beef and Brussels
This meal couldn't be simpler to throw together. Serve with some roasted veggies and call it good!
- 1 TB pure lard
- 1 organic yellow onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb organic Brussels sprouts, ends removed and grated with food processor
- 1 tsp organic garlic, crushed or grated
- 1/2 tsp Maldon sea salt
Cooking time 20mins
Heat lard in cast iron skillet over medium heat.
Add onions and cook five minutes, stirring occasionally.
Push the onions to the outside of the skillet, creating a circle in the center, add beef and let brown on ones side, cooking for about 3 minutes.
Flip the beef and let cook another 3 minutes before breaking up with a wooden spatula and adding the onions back in. Add garlic.
Continue cooking until beef is nearly finished and stir in grated Brussels sprouts. Cook until sprouts are a vibrant green. Season to taste before serving.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooked Whole Carrots 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Leftover Orzo Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Paleo Slow Cooker Spicy BBQ Herb... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Moroccan-Spiced Pork Chops with... 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Soba Noodles with Beef, Asparagus... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe