Warm Chicken and Sautéed Mushroom Salad
A delicious combination of chicken, warm mushrooms and pine nuts. Serves 4
- 1 pkg. (5 oz) mixed salad greens
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 T olive oil, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 T dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
1. Put greens and chicken in a large serving bowl; set aside. Heat 1 T oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook until browned and fragrant, about 5 minutes (longer if mushrooms give off a lot of water).
2. Add remaining 2 T oil, the vinegar, and mustard, stirring to combine. Cook until mixture starts to boil. Pour over greens and chicken, tossing to coat. Top with onion, goat cheese, and pine nuts.