- 12 oz. thinly sliced rib eye
- 1 T fish sauce
- 1 T water
- 1 t finely shredded lime peel
- 1 T lime juice
- 1 t sugar
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 2 zucchini, cut into julienne
- 3 oz. oyster mushroom, sliced
- 1 C sliced green onions
- 2 t grated fresh ginger root
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 C chopped cilantro + some for garnish
For the sauce, in a small bowl combine fish sauce, water, lime peel, lime juice and sugar. Set aside.
Pour vegetable oil into a large skillet. Add zucchini and mushrooms. Cook for a few minutes. Remove ingredients into a bowl and set aside. Add the green onions and cook for a few minutes. Remove green onions into the same bowl with the zucchini and mushrooms. Add garlic and ginger into the skillet and cook for a few seconds. Add the beef and cook until desired doneness. Add the zucchini mixture, cilantro and the sauce. Continue to cook until heated through.
Serve over Rice or Noodles. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.