Cheesy Seafood Gratin
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- 8 oz rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup dry sherry or white wine
- 8 oz. bay scallops
- 8 oz. cod, cut into pieces
- 8 oz peeled shrimp
- 1-1/3 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75-oz) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 (10-oz) container lobster bisque
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Bakery Parmesan bread dip seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bring water to boil for pasta.
- Cut butter into pieces; place in small bowl to soften.
- Chop chives.
1. Cook and drain pasta following package instructions.
2. Preheat large sauté pan on medium 2-3 minutes. Place wine, scallops, cod, and shrimp in pan; bring to a simmer. Cook 2-3 minutes or until seafood is opaque and wine has reduced by about one-half.
3. Combine in large bowl: chives, cheese, soup, bisque, pasta, and shrimp mixture until blended; transfer to 2-quart baking dish.
4. Blend bread crumbs and seasoning into butter, using finger tips, until crumbly; top seafood mixture with crumbs. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve.
**Can also add 1-2 lobster tails, cut into pieces, if desired
** I used "ruffles" pasta which worked out great