Coconut Bon-Bons (Martha Washington Balls)
Rate this recipe
- 2 boxes powdered sugar
- 4 sticks butter
- 4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 can Eagle brand milk
- 1 can coconut
- 1 pkg milk chocolate chips
- 1 bar parafin
1. Mix sugar, milk and coconut.
2. Melt butter and pour over pecans. Add pecans to sugar mixture. Shape into balls and place on cookie sheet. Chill
3. Melt chocolate chips/parafin.
4. Dip chilled balls into melted chocolate by toothpicks.
You'll also love
Pound Cake Sand Mountain
Thai Cashew Coconut Rice with Ginger Peanut Sauce