This is quick and fast for last minute dessert, we call it Cuppa, Cuppa, Cuppa.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (6 Votes)
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter
- 1 can pie filling, your favorite
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Melt the butter in a microwave dish.
Mix The flour, sugar and milk into it. Mix well. (add cinnamon, and vanilla if desired) Pour the mixture in a baking dish, sprayed with Pam, or lightly buttered. Pour the fruit including the juice right on top. The bread will bake over the top.
Bake at 375°F for approximately 45 minutes until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Birria De Borrego (Mexican Lamb... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Grains & Fruit Summer Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pound Cake 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Bars 3.7/5 (71 Votes)
- Skillet Cherry Cobbler 4/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe