Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 2 lb. beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 10 oz. fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) egg noodles, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
PLACE meat, mushrooms, onions and garlic in slow cooker. Add broth, paprika and salt. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 5 hours).
MIX sour cream, flour and mustard. Stir into ingredients in slow cooker until well blended. Cook, covered, on LOW 15 min. Meanwhile, cook noodles as directed on package.
DRAIN noodles; place in large serving bowl. Add meat mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with parsley.
nutritional info per serving Calories 430 Total fat 14 g Saturated fat 6 g Cholesterol 120 mg Sodium 500 mg Carbohydrate 46 g Dietary fiber 3 g Sugars 3 g Protein 28 g Vitamin A 10 %DV Vitamin C 4 %DV Calcium 6 %DV Iron 25 %DV