Perfect recipe to use in a cookie press. Lighter texture than traditional sugar cookies and dough does not have to be refrigerated prior to pressing/baking.
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1 egg, unbeaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Sift flour and baking powder, set aside.
Cream butter, sugar and salt, then add egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour/baking powder mix in small amounts until thoroughly mixed.
Load into cookie press and press cookies onto COLD baking sheet.
Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cheesecake for a 7-Inch Pan 3.3/5 (44 Votes)
- Cranberry Muffins 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Date Rice Krispies Bars 4/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe