Cake Batter Protein Shake
This protein shake will make you feel like you're indulging in a delicious dessert. The cottage cheese and xantham gum help make this shake thick and creamy without adding empty calories.
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3-5 drops butter or almond extract
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar free instant pudding mix OR 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-5 Stevia packets or sweetener of choice to taste
- 1/2 to 1 cup water, according to desired consistency
- 5-10 ice cubes, according to desired consistency
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Sprinkles for topping!
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Put everything into a blender and blend until creamy consistency is reached! Top with sprinkles if desired, and enjoy!
2 g Fat
5 g Carbohydrate
3 g Sugar
35 g Protein
*Weight Watchers Points per serving