Baked Italian Chicken Breasts
- 1 (14.5 ounce) Progresso artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) Muir Glen organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained and pat dry
- 1 (7 ounce) package Green Giant frozen antioxidant blend veggies, thawed
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pound thin spaghetti (or pasta of your choice)
- 2 pinches coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup basil or parsley (for garnish)
Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a large bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, diced tomatoes, thawed mixed vegetables, flour, sugar, oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
3. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and arrange them in a 9 x13 baking dish. Pour the veggie mixture over the chicken. Fill in the gaps between each chicken breast.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Flip the oven to broil, and stick the dish under the broiler for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is browned and bubbly.
6. In the meantime, cook the pasta until al dente. Serve chicken over a helping of pasta. Garnish with basil or parsley!