George's White Chicken Chili
- Carrol Shelby's White Chicken Chili Mix 1 box
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 7oz can diced chilies
- 1 bag frozen white corn
- 2 15oz cans Great Northern white beans
- 1 lb Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 onion
Follow the basic instructions on the box.
After the chicken cooks a bit I add the onion and chilies and cook them both together.
Cut the amount of water in half and use the chicken broth for the other half.
Add the corn and shredded Jack when you add the packets. The cheese takes a lot of stirring to get it mixed in.
Use the cayenne packet to taste, I use about half.
I use half the Massa packet, but that is cooks preference depending on how thick you want the final product.
I found it takes longer than the 15 minute uncovered period to obtain the thickness I like.
You'll also love
- Easy Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dutch Oven Chicken & Biscuit... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuscan-Style Chicken With Italian... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Skinny Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Green Chile Chicken Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Chicken Vegetable Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy 6-Ingredient White Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3-3-3 Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)