Fried Pork Chops
- 4 (4 oz bonelss pork loin chops
- 1/4 c flour
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 2-3 T milk
- 1/2 c italian breadcrumbs
- 2 T oil
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 28mins
1 Flatten chops by placing between waxed paper or plastic wrap. Working from the center, gently poinf pork until about 1/4 inch thick, remove wrap
2. In shallow bowl, combine rest of ingredients except milk and breadcrumbs
Put in mile and breadcrumbs in separate shallow bowls.
3. Dip each chop in flour mixture, then milk, then coat well with breadcrumbs.
4. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add chops and cook for 6-8 min or until browned, turning once.