Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3 T olive oil
- 5 lbs ground chuck (browned in oil & drained)
- 3 large onions (chopped)
- 2 T minced garlic
- 8 stalks celery (chopped)
- 3 large cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 18 or 20 cups of beef broth (can use bouillion and water)
- Herbs to taste
- (fresh sage, thyme, parsley, oregano, rosemary, bayleaves, Mrs.Dash.
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cans cannollini beans (drained & rinsed)
- 2 cans northern beans (drained & Rinsed)
- 2 cans pinto beans (drained & rinsed)
- 2 cans light red kidney beans (drained & rinsed)
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 3 cups ditalini pasta
Serve with fresh shredded parmesan cheese sprinkled on top of each serving.
makes 18 qt roaster full.
always add more liquid as needed.