Perfect Grilled Bruschetta Salmon
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 skin-on salmon fillet (1-1/2 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
1. Heat grill to medium heat. Combine first 4 ingredients with 3 Tbsp dressing. Spray large sheet heavy-duty foil with cooking spray.
2. Place foil on a grill grate. Top with fish, flesh side down.
3. Grill 5 min; turn fish. Brush with remaining dressing.
4. Top with tomato mixture.
5. Grill 18-20 min or until fish flakes easily with fork; top with basil.