Wok Fried Mushrooms With Honey And Soy
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 7/8 pound white button mushrooms stalks trimmed
- 7 1/8 ounces Swiss brown mushrooms stalks trimmed
- 6 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 small red chilli deseeded, and finely chopped
Combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce and honey in a small jug. Set aside.
Heat a wok over high heat. Add the sesame seeds and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Remove to a plate and set aside.
Add the oil to the the wok and heat over high heat until hot. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute or until well coated with oil.
Add the soy sauce mixture and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the mushrooms are just tender. Add the green onions, chilli and sesame seeds and stir-fry for 1 minute.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom And Spinach Polenta Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)