Grilled Mushroom Pizza
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound fresh white mushrooms cleaned, trimmed, and sliced - (abt 5 cups)
- 4 teaspoons finely-chopped garlic
- 1 thin prebaked 12" pizza crust - (10 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese divided
- 2 ounces thinly-sliced prosciutto cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper - (from 7 oz jar) cut into strips
- 1 green onion (scallion) cut lengthwise in
- half and crosswise into 1" pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
Preheat rack for outdoor grill.
In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir until tender, about 7 minutes.
Place pizza crust on grill rack with top side facing heat; grill until toasted, about 5 minutes; remove.
Turn crust; sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the Parmesan evenly over pizza crust. Top with mushroom mixture. Scatter prosciutto and roasted peppers over mushrooms. Sprinkle with green onion, black pepper, Italian seasoning and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Grill until hot, about 5 minutes. Cut into wedges. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Grandmother Maria Ciarrocchi's... 0/5 (0 Votes)