Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 1-3 lb Boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 med. Green and Red peppers; diced
- 1 minced Garlic clove
- 1 envelope Onion soup mix
- 2 Tblsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 loaves Italian bread, cut into halves, lengthwise
- Provolone cheese slices (optional)
Cut roast in half; place in a 5qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with the spices, add water, cover and cook on high 4 hours, or until tender.
Remove roast, shred meat, and return to cooker.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, and pour over meat. Cover and cook on high heat for one hour or until peppers are tender.
Spoon beef mixture over bottom halves of bread,top with cheese, cover with tops and serve.