Crockpot Pizza Pasta
Here is a good recipe to play around with. I sometimes just cook it in a casserole dish in the oven instead of the crockpot. Perfect to start before dashing out the door for kids sporting events. So yummy.
- 1 package wide noodles (penne is best)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- 3 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 3 cups cheddar, shredded
- 1 package mixed veggies (optional)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 200mins
Adapted from tipgarden.blogspot.de
Cook noodles. Drain.
In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning and veggies.
In crock pot coated with non-stick spray, spread a third of the meat sauce. Cover with a third of the noodles and pepperoni. Sprinkle with a third of the cheeses. Repeat layers twice.
Cook and cover on low 3 to 4 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Maple Glazed Pork... 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- Chili Dog Puffs 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Raspberry-Lemonade Cake 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Panda Express Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- O'Charley's Loaded Potato Soup 3.9/5 (236 Votes)
- Cowboy Cupcakes 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Zucchini, Squash, Onion & Cheese... 4/5 (98 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Fettuccine Alfredo 3.9/5 (138 Votes)