Crockpot Pizza Pasta
Here is a good recipe to play around with. I sometimes just cook it in a casserole dish in the oven instead of the crockpot. Perfect to start before dashing out the door for kids sporting events. So yummy.
- 1 package wide noodles (penne is best)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- 3 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 3 cups cheddar, shredded
- 1 package mixed veggies (optional)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 200mins
Adapted from tipgarden.blogspot.de
Cook noodles. Drain.
In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning and veggies.
In crock pot coated with non-stick spray, spread a third of the meat sauce. Cover with a third of the noodles and pepperoni. Sprinkle with a third of the cheeses. Repeat layers twice.
Cook and cover on low 3 to 4 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Restaurant Style Salsa, adapted... 4.3/5 (63 Votes)
- Chili Chicken Lasagna 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- GUACAMOLE DE BEEFMAN 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Cake 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Grilled Beer Chicken Drumsticks 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Dry Roasted Peanut Brittle 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Applesauce Oatmeal Breakfast... 4.5/5 (59 Votes)