Jamaican Pork Stir-Fry
- 2 * 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 * 1 16-ounce package frozen stir-fry vegetables (carrots, snow peas, mushrooms, and onions)
- 12 * 12 ounces pork strips for stir frying
- 2 to 3 * 2 to 3 teaspoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 3/4 * 3/4 cup bottled plum sauce
- 2 * 2 cups hot cooked rice or pasta
- * Chopped peanuts
Adapted from shine.yahoo.com
# In a wok or large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add frozen vegetables; cook and stir for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from the wok.
# Toss pork strips with Jamaican jerk seasoning; add the pork strips to the wok. (Add more oil if necessary.) Cook and stir for 2 to 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
# Add the plum sauce to the wok. Return vegetables to the wok. Gently toss all ingredients together to coat. Heat through. Serve over rice. Sprinkle with peanuts.