Cold Noodle Salad
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pound soba noodles cooked until tender
- and refreshed in ice water
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions cut on the bias
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup cucumber peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup lightly-crushed toasted cashews
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce and sesame oil.
To the noodles, add green onions, bean sprouts, carrots, cucumber, cashews, cilantro, sesame seeds, and the soy mixture and mix thoroughly.
This recipe yields 4 servings.