Boneless Pork Wrap
- For the Pork:
- 2 lb. boneless pork
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley - chopped
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- Fresh Cabbage Slaw:
- 1 small head cabbage – sliced thin
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2-3 tbs. vinegar
- For the Wrap:
- Mozzarella cheese – shredded
- Mazzeretta – tri-color roasted sweet bell pepper strips
- Mazzeretta – hot cherry pepper
- Fresh Flour Tortilla Wrap
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
For the Pork:
Heat a heavy sauce pot with one tablespoon of olive oil; add the pork; with the heat on low. Simmer the pork with the cover slightly off. Let a nice golden color form all over the pork
Cook until the juices run clear.
Slice the pork very thin. Place in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the olive oil, lemon juice and parsley and toss.
Fresh Cabbage Slaw:
Combine all of the above in a bowl and toss.
For the Wrap:
Place the wrap on a heated frying pan; add the mozzarella, pork, peppers and cabbage slaw; fold over and serve.