Great for kid parties, this non-alcoholic, sweet Firecracker Punch is made from melted red cinnamon candies, citrus juices, and ginger ale.
- 2/3 cup red cinnamon candies
- 4 cups water
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) ginger ale
- 6 orange slices, cut in half
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
In 1-quart saucepan, cook cinnamon candies and 1 cup of the water over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until candies are melted; remove from heat. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
In large punch bowl, stir candy mixture, remaining 3 cups water, the lemonade and orange juice concentrates until well mixed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Just before serving, gently stir in ginger ale. Garnish with orange slices.