Herbed Pork Chops
"Dried herbs don't require chopping, which trims minutes off preparation time."--Southern Living (June 1997)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (1-inch thick) boneless pork loin chops
Combine first 6 ingredients; rub on all sides of chops.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer, inserted into thickest portion, registers 160°.
Serve with Parmesan Vegetables, Lemony French Bread and Grilled Fruit Kabobs.