Chicken Divan Puffs
Imagine serving a restaurant-fancy main dish on a busy weeknight? Chicken Divan Puffs take advantage of lots of store-bought shortcuts, but don’t skimp on looks or taste.
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cooked chicken breast strips, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
2.With a rolling pin, roll out each puff pastry sheet to a 10-inch square. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares.
3.Place an equal amount of chicken and broccoli in center of each square then top each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Fold pastry over filling, forming triangles. With your fingers or a fork, pinch edges together firmly to seal. Place triangles on prepared baking sheets.
4.Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
5.Meanwhile, in a saucepan over low heat, combine remaining cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, milk, and pepper; heat until cheese is melted and hot, stirring constantly. Spoon over puffs and serve.
You'll also love
- Chicken Pie with Puff Pastry 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Pot Pie... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Tetrazzini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zesty Breaded Chicken Breasts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sunshine BBQ Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- German Bierachs Appetizer 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southwest White Chicken Chili By:... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweetfire Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)