Cocada: Easy Coconut Bark
So easy, and so good! This coconut bark is made with only two ingredients, but ends up chewy, sweet and coconutty!
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Nonstick cooking spray, for spraying baking dish
- 5 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut, one 12 ounce bag
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix the coconut and condensed milk in a bowl until well combined. Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared baking dish. Bake until the coconut is completely browned with dark and crispy edges, about 20 minutes.
Cool slightly, then cut into squares. Serve warm or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- French Onion Soup Burger 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Creamy Bow Tie Pasta 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Fingerling Potatoes with Dipping... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake with... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Crepe Cake 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Tropical Coconut Cake 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
Review this recipe