K's Spectacular Easter Slow-Cooker Ham
This sweet and savory K's Spectacular Easter Slow-Cooker Ham is a fall-off-the-bone family favorite that cooks up hands-free in your slow-cooker and serve a crowd of hungry Easter dinner guests. Filled with the rich flavors of smoked ham and Dijon mustard and sweet pineapple and brown sugar, this sweet and savory dish is the perfect centerpiece to your meal.
- 1 (6.5 to 7-pound) semi-boneless smoked ham
- 2 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 435mins
Poke holes in ham with carving fork. Score top of ham in diamond fashion.
Mix 1 1/4 cups of brown sugar, pineapple, and Dijon mustard together; stir well.
Put 1 cup of brown sugar in bottom of slow-cooker. Place ham flat side down on top of brown sugar. Pour pineapple mixture over ham, coating all sides well.
Cover and cook on low 6 1/2 hours. Turn off heat and let ham sit in slow cooker another 30 minutes in juices; remove from slow cooker slowly (it will fall apart) and put on platter, cover with foil and let sit 15 minutes.
Carve while warm, if desired spoon a little slow-cooker juices over all to keep moist.
You'll also love
- Dr. Pepper-Glazed Ham 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Chipotle Meatball Appetizers 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Coconut Loaf Cake 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Peach-Mustard Pork Chops 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe