Salmon (Broiled Dill)
- 1/2 cup melted butter or olive oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill chopped
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper
- 4 salmon steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 2 pounds)
1. Place melted butter, lemon juice, salt, fresh chopped dill and red pepper in small bowl and stir to combine.
2. Preheat broiler.
3. Place salmon steaks on lightly greased pan and brush with half of seasoned butter.
4. Broil, 5 inches from source of heat, 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Turn heat to 400°F, close oven and bake an additional 5 - 8 minutes.
6. Brush with remaining butter blend. Serve.