Spicy Peanut Noodles
Got peanut butter? Of course you do. Now use it to throw together a yummy, Asian-inspired dinner, like these quick-cooking peanut noodles.
- 3/4 cup(s) chunky peanut butter
- 1 pound(s) spaghetti
- 1/4 cup(s) low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) Asian chili paste with garlic
- 1 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1 cup(s) seedless cucumber, cut into julienned strips
1) Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain, briefly rinse under cold water, then drain again.
2) Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, chili paste, and 1/3 cup warm water until smooth.
3) Toss spaghetti, carrots, and cucumbers with peanut butter mixture, adding 1 tablespoon or more of warm water to thin sauce if necessary. Sprinkle each serving with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.