Lamb Flatbread Pizza
- 1 lb. Ground Lamb
- Roasted Garlic
- 1 Large Onion sliced thin
- 2 tbl Olive Oil
- 2 tbl Butter
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese cubed.
- Fresh Basil torn.
- Cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- 2 Flat Breads
1. In a large skillet on med high add the Olive Oil and Butter and Onion. Cook until caramelized.
2. Remove onion from pan.
3. Add the ground lamb to the pan and brown. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spray a baking sheet with Pam and layout the flat bread on it.
5. Spread Pesto on flat bread to cover.
6. Spread the browned lamb to cover the flat bread.
7. Evenly distribute the caramelized onion over the lamb.
8. Sprinkle the roasted garlic, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil over the ground lamb.
9. Put into a pre-heated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.