No Bake Coconut Cream Pie Parfait
This no-bake coconut cream pit parfait is to die for, and so surprisingly easy to make! It's a smooth, creamy, fluffy dessert is full of flavor and sure to satisfy,
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant coconut cream pudding
- 2 cups evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 cups (or an 8-ounce tub) extra-creamy whipped topping
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup (or half an 8-ounce tub) extra-creamy whipped topping
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1/4 cup hot fudge sundae sauce (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 190mins
Adapted from bakeatmidnite.com
Place crust ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well, making sure crumbs are well coated with butter. Press into the bottom of a 11x7-inch oblong pan.
In a large bowl, add the pudding mix, milk and cold water. Beat at low speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Let this stand for about one minute.
Fold whipped topping into the pudding mixture until the topping is incorporated into the pudding. Pour on top of the crust. Refrigerate until pudding layer is firm, about 3 hours.
Spread whipped topping over pudding layer, making nice swirls. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Microwave the hot fudge sundae sauce until pourable and drizzle over parfait.