- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled and cut into thirds
- 4 oz. bay scallops
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun or seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs (or Ritz crackers)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons butter
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
1. Quickly saute shrimp and scallops in 2 T. butter until almost done.
2. In a medium bowl, combine crab meat, shrimp, scallops, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, seafood seasoning, salt, cayenne pepper, dry mustard, and beaten egg.. Mix thoroughly.
3. In an 8" pie dish (or 8 individual gratin dishes), spread mixture and lightly coat the entire dish with bread crumbs. Then sprinkle the top with paprika. Dot the dish with the butter.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Potatoes with Creme... 0/5 (0 Votes)