Skinny Waldorf Salad
Have your Waldorf salad and eat it too! You don't have to miss out with this deliciously skinny recipe version!
- 2/3 cup skinny blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup red grapes, cut in half
- 1 red apple, cored and diced
- 1 tart green apple, cored and diced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb, trimmed, cored, and diced
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 12 butter lettuce leaves, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
In a large bowl, toss together 2/3 cup dressing, grapes, apples, celery, fennel, and walnuts.
To assemble the salads: Place the chopped lettuce among 6 salad plates. Mound the salad mixture on leaves and serve at once.