Sweeten up game day with these simple and tasty football brownie treats.
- 1 (20-ounce) package brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 38mins
Adapted from food.com
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line rectangular pan, 13x9x2-inches, with aluminum foil, letting foil hang 2 inches over short ends of pan.
Spray foil with cooking spray.
Stir brownie mix, chocolate syrup, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended.
Spread in pan.
Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Remove brownies from pan, using foil to lift.
Cut brownies into football shapes, using a Football-shaped cookie cutter, 3 1/2 by 2 inches.
Frost footballs with frosting.
Place baking chips, milk and butter in small microwavable bowl.
Microwave uncovered on Medium-High (70 percent) 1 minute; stir.
Microwave about 10 seconds longer or until chips are melted.
Drizzle melted chips over frosting to look like football laces.
You'll also love
- Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Pie 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Spice Gluten-Free... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Sugar Cookie Christmas Tree 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- 7-Layer Mexican Bean Dip 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Real Canadian Butter Tarts 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Crab and Artichoke Dip 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Football Cake Pops 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Tigger Tails from Pooh Corner -... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)