Antipasto Platter Recipe
Your guests will love this antipasto platter with marinated pepperoncini, mushrooms, tomatoes, Provolone, olives, and pepperoni.
- 1 (24-ounce) jar pepperoncini, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, halved
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 (6-ounce) can pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8-ounce) Italian vinaigrette dressing
- Lettuce leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, combine pepperoncini, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese, olives and pepperoni. Pour vinaigrette over mixture; toss to coat.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight. Arrange on a lettuce-lined platter. Serve with toothpicks.