Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 2 packages of Pepperidge Farm Pastry Rolls
- 3/4 lbs of Baby Swiss Cheese, sliced
- 3/4 lbs of black forest ham, sliced
- 1 cup of Butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons of Poppy Seeds
- 3 tablespoons of honey Mustard
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- Try using Hawaiian rolls, provolone cheese, pepperjack cheese
Partially freeze rolls.
Slice and remove tops from rolls while frozen.
Layer cheese and ham on bottom of rolls.
Mix together butter, poppy seeds, Worcestershire, and mustard.
Spread on ham.
Put tops of rolls back on and cover with aluminum foil.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.