Joe's Crab Shack's Seafood Stuffing
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 bunch celery trimmed, diced
- 3 large onions - diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 pound pollock fillets
- 1/2 pound salad shrimp chopped
- 1 ounce shrimp base
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground white pepper
- 2 cups croutons
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 pound crab claw meat
Sautee celery, onion, and garlic in margarine for until translucent. Add pollock and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes.
Drain most (but not all) of liquid from pan. Stir in shrimp base and peppers. Fold in croutons and breadcrumbs. Fold in crab meat.
This recipe yields 6 servings.