Ricotta and Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
- 12 ounces dried bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red sweet peppers, drained and chopped (2/3 cup)
Adapted from bgg.com
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return pasta to pan to keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan melt butter. Add ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, crushed red pepper, and salt. Cook and stir over medium-low heat just until mixture is heated through. Stir in fresh basil and sweet peppers. Toss sauce with warm pasta until coated. Serve immediately.