Creamy Seafood Alfredo
- 250 g Fettuccine
- 200 g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 200 g fleshy white fish, cubed
- 2 pcs squid tubes, sliced
- 100 ml cream
- 150 ml seafood stock
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan + more for garnishing
- 5 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- olive oil
- sea salt
1. Cook pasta according to instructions, drain then toss in the butter. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet heat olive oil then pan fry fish pieces. Once brown on all sides remove then set aside.
3. Add squid and shrimp then pan fry for 2 minutes. Remove from skillet then set aside.
4. Now add seafood stock, cream, parmesan and a dash of sea salt simmer until sauce is reduced and thickens. Toss in pasta, parsley and all of the seafood.
5. Serve with generous amount of grated parmesan.