Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 T fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 T fresh chives, chopped
- 1 T fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 T fresh garlic, chopped
- 12 bacon slices, partially cooked
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thick and set aside.
In bowl, combine cream cheese and herbs and garlic, salt and pepper.
Divide cheese mixture evenly among chix breasts and roll them up, tuck edges and toothpick.
Wrap each breast with 2 slices bacon.
place in greased 13 x 9 baking dish
Bake 35 min at 400 degrees