Pasta Salad - newspaper
- 1 12 oz. box of tri-color Rotini pasta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 6oz. can of pitted black olives, halved
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 1 6oz. packet of sliced Canadian bacon, quartered
- 1 8oz. block of mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 dry packet of Italian dressing mix
- 3 T. water
- 3 T. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cu. extra virgin olive oil
Cook Pasta according to box instructions.
Rinse with cool water and drain well.
Pour pasta into large bowl. Add tomatoes, olives, cucumber, cheese and meat.
In separate bowl, whisk together seasoning, 3 T. water, olive oil and vinegar. Pour over salad and mix well until evenly coated. Serve chilled.