Polynesian Beef Tip Stew
- 1 lb or more of lean Beef cut into app. 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 lg green bell pepper diced into app. 3/4 inch squares
- 1 lg red bell pepper diced into app. 3/4 inch squares
- 1 medium onion diced into app 3/4 inch squares
- 2 cups mushrooms, (quartered into app 3/4 inch chunks)
- 1 20 .oz can of sliced or chunked pineapple in unsweetened juice,
- (if sliced, quarter the rings)
- 1/3 cup wheat free soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Place all ingredients, (including the pineapple juice within the can) into an oven safe caserole dish or slow cooker. Mix all ingredients together, making sure to coat everything with resulting sauce. Cover, and either cook in the oven at 350 for 60 minutes, (stirring occaisionally to recoat), or in slow cooker on high for 4 hours or on low for 8. OR cook in a pressure cooker for 25 minutes.
Ladel into bowls to serve.