- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated dinner roll dough
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, green onions, cheese,
mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and lemon juice. Mix well.
Separate each refrigerator roll into three layers, making 36
pieces total. Place the pieces on the prepared baking sheet.
Spoon a small amount of the crabmeat mixture onto each pieces
of dough. Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes, until puffed
and brown. Serve hot.