Smokey Mac and Cheese Pasta
- 2 slices thick cut bacon, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups cut-up cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese [or Cheddar ]
Adapted from knorr.com
1.Cook bacon in medium saucepan over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 4 minutes. Stir red peppers and onion into saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from saucepan and set aside.
2.Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor in same saucepan according to package directions. Stir in chicken, cheese, peppers and onion during the last 2 minutes of cook time.
3.Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley.