- 1/2 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
Brown meat with onions in large skillet. Stir in next 4 ingredients. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
DRAIN spaghetti; place in large bowl. Add meat sauce; mix lightly. Top with remaining ingredients.
Can top with one or more of the following before serving: chopped tomatoes, chopped avocados, crushed tortilla chips.