You don't have to live in New England to enjoy a delicious chowder...this version's loaded with seafood, easy-to-make, and ready in less than 45 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 1/2 soup cans milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed, crushed
- 1/2 pound fresh or thawed frozen medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 fresh or thawed frozen firm white fish fillets (about 1/2 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- Chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic powder and cook until the onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir the soups, milk and dill weed in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Stir in the shrimp and fish. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through and the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with the parsley.