“Rachada” Mushroom Salad
- 1 pint of white or cremini mushrooms
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- A couple of handfuls of arugula
- The juice of one lemon (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh shaved Parmesan cheese (about a 1/4 cup)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from cleananddelicious.com
Wipe mushrooms down with a damp cloth to remove any dirt. Cut off the tough end of the stem and thinly slice each mushroom.
Combine mushrooms, celery, and arugula in a large bowl and toss with the lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and top the salad off with some fresh shaved Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!