Pizza Dip, Four Layer
- 8 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces finely shredded Italian cheese blend divided
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slices pepperoni(optional)
- 1/2 cup crumbled Italian sausage (optional)
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon, chopped or l cup real bacon pieces'
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a blender combine tomatoes, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
Blend until pureed; set pizza sauce aside.
In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream and 2 ounces of shredded cheese; mix until well combined.
Spread cream cheese mixture in an even layer over baking dish.
Pour blended pizza sauce [tomato mixture) over cream cheese mixture and evenly distribute with spatula.
Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over pizza sauce.
Top pizza dip with bacon and pepperoni and/or Italian sausage.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is browned and bubbly,
You'll also love
- Pepperoni Alfredo Pizza Dip 4.5/5 (23 Votes)