Supreme Pizza Dip
1/12th of recipe (about 1/4 cup): 78 calories, 3g fat, 346mg sodium, 6g carbs, 1g fiber, 2.5g sugars, 8g protein -- PointsPlus® value 2*
- One 8-oz. tub fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup frozen ground-beef-style soy crumbles (like the kind by Boca or MorningStar Farms)
- 1 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 15 slices turkey pepperoni (Hormel's is best!), chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth. Add mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, and 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder. Stir until uniform.
Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add soy crumbles and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp. garlic powder. Cook and stir until hot, 2 - 4 minutes.
Add the hot soy crumbles to the large bowl, and stir well. Remove skillet from heat and clean, if needed. Re-spray and return to medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and bell pepper. Cook and stir until softened, 6 - 8 minutes.
Transfer cooked veggies to a medium bowl, and blot away excess moisture. Stir veggies into the cream cheese mixture.
Add half of the chopped pepperoni, and stir well. Transfer to the baking pan.
Top with remaining chopped pepperoni. Bake until hot, about 15 minutes. Mmmmm!
MAKES 12 SERVINGS
You'll also love
- Supreme Pizza Dip 4.5/5 (8 Votes)