Pepperoni Alfredo Pizza Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese ( softened )
- 1/2 cup alfredo sauce ( I used Ragu )
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese ( shredded )
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup pepperoni ( mini )
Adapted from insidebrucrewlife.com
Spread the softened cream cheese in a 9 inch pie plate that has been sprayed with non stick spray.
Pour the Alfredo sauce on top and spread out. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Lay out the mini pepperonis all over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately with chips or crackers.
You'll also love
- Meat Lovers' Pizza Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)